Atlee Little League offers Fall Ball to give all of our kids the opportunity to learn the game of baseball/softball while having fun. Fall Ball is designed with scheduled practices in between games to provide the extra time for the kids to gain some valuable skills that will help them the following spring season.
Parents are encouraged to register their child in the division the player is expected to participate in Spring 2017.
Registration for Fall Ball opened July 1 and officially closed August 22. Cost was $65 per player (no family discount rates are used for the fall).
Players who registered after August 17 were charged a $25 late fee and assigned to a team if space allows us to do so.
We strive to keep each team’s roster numbers low in order to provide a great experience for all kids.
Fall Ball Schedule Details
- Season Begins (Team Practices): Wednesday, September 6
- Teams will be scheduled two practices for the week of the 6th.
- Games Begin: Saturday, September 17
- Each team will be scheduled 8 games on Saturdays only. Each team will be scheduled a practice during the week.
- Cancelled games will not be rescheduled by the league. Managers may use their practice slot to play a makeup game.
- Season Ends: Saturday, November 5
- To access the specific Fall Ball schedule for your respective child and team, please login to the league registration system.
Atlee Little League is an all-volunteer organization. For more information and to get involved, please discover our Volunteer Page.
Fall Ball Questions?
Please let us know via our online Contact Form.