- The player fee for All-Star Tournament team play is $ 70 per player. This money is used for post-season expenses only such as All-Star tournament fees, uniforms, trading pins and other associated cost. In a typical all star season, Atlee Little League will subsidize all star fees on the average of $4,000 or more per season. These subsidies are made available to relieve the parents of some of the financial obligation of all star participation.
- If an All-Star or Invitational tournament team collects corporate sponsor donations of $750 or more to Atlee LL, then the player fee will be waived for their team. Atlee Little League will reimburse up to $100 for a team banner with the sponsor’s names on it.
- Player fees and/or corporate donations are due to the League Representative within 7 days of notification.
Atlee Little League obligations:
- Provide travel and lodging assistance to All-Star teams that advance beyond the District 5 tournament.
- Provide 4 hotel rooms to the team at the State tournament and/or regional tournament provided the tournament is more than 75 miles from Atlee LL. Teams that advance beyond the regionals to the World Series are housed and provided meals by Little League.
- All funds are reimbursed after the tournament with valid receipts for lodging.